Prices, availability and booking
" It was so comfy and cozy. Absolutely loved our time here." March 19 Nick *****
" Felt like a home from home. Great location. Wet room nice and easy. Bed comfortable." Ashley Feb 19 *****
If you have any questions please either email on email@example.com or call on 0044 (0) 7802254056.
The prices quoted are inclusive of quality linen and towels for 2 people. 100 units of electricity (pro rata if less than a week) are included but any additional units used will be charged at 16 pence each. No normal user would exceed this level of use (other than in winter) as the building is very well insulated.
A deposit of 30% is required (we take cheque, credit card, bank transfer or Paypal) with the booking form to secure your booking and the balance no less than 4 weeks prior to your visit. Please read our terms and conditions which are listed below the tariff table.
Please check availability in each barn using the drop down box below.
The rates offered for Short breaks are:
- Up to 2 nights 50% of weekly tarriff
- 3 nights 65%, 4 nights 80%, 5 nights 90% of weekly tarriff
- discounts for 2 weeks or more
- An additional fixed charge of £30 for each extra guest (sheets/towelling) and £15 for a pet.
Terms and Conditions
Once a booking has been confirmed whether by telephone, post or electronically a contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following conditions of booking are adhered to by all members of the party as follows:
1. to limit the number of people occupying a property to 2 people unless by prior consent of the owner.
2. to pay a non refundable 30% deposit to confirm the booking, with the balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival (such payments only being refundable in accordance with clause 4 below). Bank transfers are payable to Arthur MacMillan and credit cards are acceptable over the phone between 10am and 4pm. Paypal can also be used. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before arrival then payment in full is required on booking. Failure to pay on time will result in the owner treating the booking as cancelled. Charges for any excess electricity used are calculated at the end of each let and payable on departure.
3. to accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
4. to notify any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due under clause 2. If the accommodation is relet at the full rate, a refund will be made of the full amount paid, subject to a deduction of £30 fee. If relet at a lesser rate a partial refund will be made. To safeguard against such eventualities we recommend guests arrange Holiday Cancellation Insurance www.selfcateringinsurance.co.uk.
5. to vacate the cottage by 10.30am on the final day of the let unless otherwise agreed. Incoming guests may arrive from 3.30pm onwards. Arrangements for arrival later than 5pm should be made beforehand by calling 01475540505.
6. not to smoke nor use any candles within the property
7. to accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests are solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests' risk. Guests agree to absolve the owner of any responsibility for any mishap to persons, pets or property whilst on the premise or whilst engaged in any activity therein or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
8. to use the cottage purely for the purpose of selfcatering accommodation and to accept the owner's right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours and unreasonable behaviour may result in the guest being required to leave.
9. to accept an additional charge for pets for the stay and to keep them under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Pets must be housetrained, are not to be left alone in the property and should have a bed provided. Animal hairs should be removed from the rugs and they should not be allowed onto furniture or beds.
10. to take reasonable care of the property, to leave it as clean and tidy as found on entry and to reimburse the owners for any breakages, loss or damage. Also to accept the owner's discretionary £25 charge for cleaning if the property is left in an untidy mess.
11. to agree not to sublet or reassign the property without the owner's permission.
12. to allow the owner access to the property at all reasonable times.
13. to accept that should the cottage become unavailable or unsuitable for letting subsequent to booking through any cause, the owner's liability will be limited to the amount of any rental paid.